Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jus another typical day!

It was 6 am..i opened one eye and wondered if i shud get up..i mean it was hols after all..! after a lottttt of contemplation i finally ended up waking..(thanks to my sister's annoying alarms on her mobile and de fact she got up at 6 to study for some test)..whohooo.. dont think so much..! she's in 12th..so kinda gettin in de groove now! :).. havin gotten up so soon.. i wondered wat to do..! it seemed to be jus another typical day..so i ended up goin for a walk and den droppin at one of my best friends house around 9..we had sucha nice time, had breakfast together, talkin, wathcin tv and makin arbit fun of movies,music, sports.. one hour passes.. den her mom and sister joined us.. i was meetin her mother after like ages..so i had a very nice time chattin wit her.. she was makin fun wit us, advisin us, talkin abt her work and de BEST PART was wen all three of us ganged against my friend and ragged her soooo much! it was jus amazing.. most importantly..it felt like home! den jallu and i ended up goin to sweta's house for some work.. there again time flew..playin wit her baby cousin..talkin wit her family and jus as usual commentin on every possible thing.. it was jus nice! de second time i felt like home! so lil bit of dis and tat..time JUS flew till 4.. jus wen i was wonderin how to kill time in de evenin.. my friend poorni called for a suprise party at her place for her parents anniversary..so lil bit of shoppin wit ma sister, we joined her family and cousins to wish her parents! it was such a fun evenin..party like dis is usually wit close relatives but wen she called me i felt like part of her family!..yea yea..i kno i am like mentionin home wit every incident 've said..but tats how it is meant! wen i came home at nine. my parents were watchin de match and my sister and I joined them.. and again came de round of discussions,commenting, pullin each other's leg and wat not! Finally wen i went to bed..i Had dis BIG smile on my face.! :) I realised I hadn done anythin productive out of de day.. but It was a Day which made me feel really really good! It was one of those days which i wished never ended..! It was one of those days where I realised how close friends stand apart wen u become close to their family as well! I have one more place to mention which 'd like to call my second home and tat wud be my dance class! The peace, the fun, the enjoyment which i experience there is unparalled..! My friends places are no less..! Down de lane, i dont know how much of these days i wud spend wit them like dis together.. but one thing i do kno is if I am out of chennai.. and come here for a visit my friend's needn be the only reason to go to their place! :) and tats all it takes to make a difference in a friendship! :)

2 comments:

sweta said...

poorna...i enjoyed reading ur post...was cute and 100 percent true...especially the last few lines which said ur friends werent the only reason for u to visit their places..well its so true in ur case...i d prefer visitng ur house wen u aren there,,,he he!!wat say??jus kiddin...with u is undoubtedly pleasure too!!

Abhinaya said...

The cutest post i have ever read!!! Esp the last line!! :-) absolutely true!!